Show Off Your Club & Interest
As an Agricultural Society we like to support and draw attention to Ag. programs around the Ottawa Valley.
4-H is an organization consisting of not just kids but adults too, who join together to learn and lend a hand in our agricultural and rural communities.
We would like to help 4 – H Clubs spread the word about their neat clubs and spotlight what they are doing.
Class 70 – Team 4-H Project / Display
Class 71 – Individual 4-H Project / Display
Prizes ~ 1st $5., 2nd $4., 3rd $3., 4th $2., 5th $1.
Best over all presentation from classes 70 & 71 ~ $10.00
~ Donated by
- All displays/exhibits to be placed on Wednesday July 5th from 7-9pm , Thursday July 6th, 2023 from 1-3pmm.
- Judging will commence at 9am Friday July 7th, 2023.
- Open to all 4-H clubs and Members. Please indicate if working as an individual or a team.
- State clearly on a piece of paper in an envelope on the back of your display who worked on the project. And contact information.
- You can use pictures, info and name of club, and props within space size (no live animals please).
- Display space size is approximately 2 ft in length by 1 ½ ft in depth.
- Pre register your display by June 15th, 2023 to make sure we have space. ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ attention Angela K, 4-H
Judges will be looking for:
Clear Information (club name, what you do/did, educated point, any other relevant info): 35pts
Grabs Attention: 10pts
Good use of Space: 10pts