Nathan Latchford – (613) 582-3758 / 613-281-1477
- Judging to commence at 12:00 noon Saturday July 25th, 2020
- All animals must be owned by exhibitor and registration papers must be made available for checking before commencement of judging.
- All exhibitors must show proof of liability insurance.
- No limit on number of entries per class.
- Calves shown as a unit with their dam are not eligible for 2020 calf classes.
- All entries must be received by July 12th, 2020, No entry fee.
- Barn space is limited. No animals will be allowed in the barns until after 7pm on Friday July 24, 2020.
- No bedding provided.
- All animals must have CCIA tags.
- Any disputes that may arise shall be brought to director’s attention and the decisions made by directors are final.
- Any breed with less than 15 head will be in ‘Any Other Breed’ unless decided by committee on day of show.
- Exhibitors will receiveup to four admission passes by mail upon confirmation of entries .
- All entries must be verified purebred as according to their breed.
- All animals must remain on grounds until completion of show or prize money will be forfeited. This rule will be enforced.
- Send all entries to Nathan Latchford, PO Box 288 Beachburg, Ont K0J 1C0.
Prize Money: 1st – $65.00, 2nd – $55.00, 3rd-$45.00, 4th – $35.00, 5th – $25.00, 6th to 8th ~ $10.00
Ryan Enright Memorial Open Beef
Saturday July 25, 2020 Following Class 16
All participants must be pre-registered on an entry form prior to class. No ringside entries will be accepted. Ages 10-21 as of January 1st will be invited to participate. Two classes will be made with all participants, dividing into 2 divisions, Junior and Senior. 1st place in each division will receive an award announced on show day.
Beachburg Fair “Queen of the Ring”
Open to any purebred heifer born January 1 to April 30, 2020. Registration fee of $20 will be collected prior to beef show on Saturday July 25, 2020. No limit on number of entries per breeding unit. A trophy will be presented to the winner as well as 50% of all monies collected, with 50% also going towards renovations to barns.
Beachburg Fair “King of the Ring”
Open to any purebred bull born January 1 to April 30, 2020. Registration fee of $20 will be collected prior to beef show on Saturday July 25, 2020. No limit on number of entries per breeding unit. A trophy will be presented to the winner as well as 50% of all monies collected, with 50% also going towards renovations to barns.
JACKPOT FOR EVERY CLASS SPONSORED BY KB Septic Tank Pumping
Supreme Champion Female – $1000 Sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Products
Supreme Champion Male – $1000 Sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Products
Section 1 – Herefords
Section 2 – Charolais
Section 3 – Simmental
Section 4 – Limousin
Section 5 – Black Angus
Section 6 – Any Other Breed
Peewee Showmanship – Animal shown by boy or girl 10 years and under. 4-H member not eligible. Prizes to be announced on show day.
Queen of the Ring – Purebred heifer calves any breed born on or after January 1 – April 30, 2020
King of the Ring – Purebred bull calves any breed born on or after January 1 – April 30, 2020
Bull calf born on or after Jan. 1, 2020 and on or before May 15, 2020.
Bull born January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Bull born January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Grand Champion Bull and Reserve Champion Bull. Ribbon only.
Female born on or after January 1, 2020 and on or before May 15, 2020.
Female born April 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Female born January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
Female born 2018 with her own 2020 natural purebred tattooed calf at foot. Female and calf are to be shown as a unit.
Female born previous to 2018 with her own 2020 natural purebred tattooed calf at foot. Female and calf are to be shown as a unit.
Grand Champion Female and Reserve Champion Female. Ribbon only.
Please Note: For all Grand Champion classes 1st & 2nd place entries are asked to return.
Get a Sire. A group of three animals bred by exhibitor from the same sire both sexes represented animals must have been exhibited in previous classes.
Breeder herd. A group of 4 animals bred by exhibitor. Both sexes represented and must be exhibited in previous classes. Ribbons only.
Supreme Champion Breeders Herd.
Ryan Enright Memorial Open Beef Showmanship Class
The Supreme Champion Male will be judged beginning at 5:30 pm followed by the Supreme Champion Female. (Class 17 & 18)
Supreme Champion Male
$1000 prize money sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Product
Supreme Champion Female
$1000 prize money donated by MacGregor Concrete Products
Again this year the Gates are sponsored by M&R Feeds, Micksburg. We would like to Thank them for their donation.