Derek Robinson 613-633-7324 & Angie Robinson 613-717-1169
- Judging to commence at 12:00 noon Saturday, July 24th, 2021
- All animals must be owned by exhibitor and registration papers must be made available for checking before commencement of judging.
- All exhibitors must show proof of liability insurance.
- No limit on number of entries per class.
- All entries must be received by July 21st, 2021. No entry fee.
- Exhibitors must be members, therefore a $5 membership fee must be paid, if not already an existing member. A $5 deduction will be made for the following year’s membership fee.
- Barn space is limited. No animals will be allowed in the barns until after 7pm on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- No bedding provided.
- All animals must have CCIA tags. Animals without appropriate tags will not be allowed on the fairgrounds.
- Any disputes that may arise shall be brought to a director’s attention. The decisions made by directors are final.
- Any breed with less than 15 head will be in ‘Any Other Breed’, unless decided by committee on day of show.
- Exhibitors will receive up to four admission passes, upon confirmation of entries .
- All entries must be verified purebred as according to their breed.
- All animals must remain on grounds until completion of show, or prize money will be forfeited. This rule will be enforced.
- All entries must be submitted using Assist Expo.
Prize Money: 1st – $65.00, 2nd – $55.00, 3rd-$45.00, 4th – $35.00, 5th – $25.00, 6th to 8th - $10.00
JACKPOT FOR ALL REGULAR CLASSES Sponsored by Pet Valu Pembroke/Petawawa
Supreme Champion Female – $1000 Sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Products
Supreme Champion Male – $1000 Sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Products
Beachburg Fair “Queen of the Ring”
Open to any purebred heifer born January 1 to April 30, 2021. Registration fee of $20 will be collected prior to beef show on Saturday, July 24, 2021. No limit on number of entries per breeding unit. A banner will be presented to the winner as well as 50% of all monies collected. Remaining 50% will go towards renovations and upgrades to barns and show dome. Banner sponsored by the Robinson Family, in Memory of Gordon & Verla Robinson.
Beachburg Fair “King of the Ring”
Open to any purebred bull born January 1 to April 30, 2021. Registration fee of $20 will be collected prior to beef show on Saturday July 24, 2021. No limit on number of entries per breeding unit. A banner will be presented to the winner as well as 50% of all monies collected. Remaining 50% will go towards renovations and upgrades to barns and show dome. Banner sponsored by the Robinson Family, in Memory of Gordon & Verla Robinson.
Section 1 – Herefords
Section 2 – Charolais
Section 3 – Simmental
Section 4 – Limousin
Section 5 – Angus
Section 6 – Any Other Breed
Queen of the Ring – Purebred heifer calves any breed born January 1 – April 30, 2021
King of the Ring – Purebred bull calves any breed born January 1 – April 30, 2021
Bull calf born January 1, 2021 to May 15, 2021
Bull born January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
Bull born January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
Grand Champion Bull and Reserve Champion Bull. Ribbon only.
Animal shown by boy or girl 10 years and under. 4-H members not eligible. $10 prize money will be given to each showperson, sponsored by the Robinson Family, in Memory of Gordon & Verla Robinson.
Ryan Enright Memorial Open Beef
All participants must be pre-registered prior to class. No ringside entries will be accepted. Ages 9-21 as of January 1st are invited to participate. Participants will be divided into age appropriate classes, dependent on the number and age of participants. Prizes to be announced on show day. 1st place and 2nd place in each class will be asked to return for a Champion Showmanship class. Champion and Reserve Champion Showpersons will each receive a banner, sponsored by McCord Farms.
Female born January 1, 2021 to May 15, 2021
Female born April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
Female born January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020
Female born 2019 with her own 2021 natural purebred tattooed calf at foot. Female and calf are to be shown as a unit.
Female born previous to 2019 with her own 2021 natural purebred tattooed calf at foot. Female and calf are to be shown as a unit.
Grand Champion Female and Reserve Champion Female. Ribbon only.
Please Note: For all Grand Champion classes, 1st & 2nd place entries are asked to return.
Get a Sire. A group of three animals bred by exhibitor from the same sire, both sexes represented. Animals must have been exhibited in previous classes.
Breeder herd. A group of 4 animals bred by exhibitor. Both sexes represented and must be exhibited in previous classes. Ribbons only.
Supreme Champion Breeders Herd.
The Supreme Champion Male will be judged beginning at 5:30 pm followed by the Supreme Champion Female. (Class 16 & 17)
Supreme Champion Male
$1000 prize money and banner sponsored by MacGregor Concrete Products
Supreme Champion Female
$1000 prize money and banner donated by MacGregor Concrete Products
Again this year the Gates are sponsored by M&R Feeds, Micksburg. We would like to Thank them for their donation.