Chairperson – Jennifer Austin 613-657-4202
1. All pages must be the work of the exhibitor, however, the photographs do not necessarily have to be taken by the exhibitor.
2. Entries to be submitted Thursday July 23, 2020 between 2 – 4pm and 7 – 9pm. Judging will commence Friday July 24, 2020, at 9am.
3. Each exhibitor may enter one page per category.
4. Scrapbook pages must be (min 8 x 10) and (max. 12 x 12).
5. All scrapbook pages must have page protectors and be removed from books.
6. Only one side of the page will be judged.
7. Pages entered in previous years will not be judged. NEW WORK ONLY.
8. Entries are to be picked up between the hours of 5pm – 6pm sharp on Sunday July 26, 2020.
9. Scrapbook pages will be judged according to the following criteria:
Overall Appearance 60 points ~ Layout, Balance, Appeal of Colours, Appropriateness and quality of photographs, unique quality of page.
Title & Journaling 20 points ~ Identifies Who, What, Where, When. Journaling may be photo captions, bullet points, or complete sentences.
Embellishments 20 points ~ Appealing use of some, but not necessarily all of the following: background paper, stickers, die cuts, tags, ribbons, or other embellishments.)
Class 37A – Scrapbooking
Prize Money: $5, $4, $3
1. Beachburg Fair – Single Page
2. Baby – Single Page
3. Birthday – Single Page
4. BBQ – Single Page
5. Sports – Single Page
6. Open- Single Page Layout
7.Open – Double Page Layout
8. My Pet– Double Page Layout
9. Summer Vacation – Double Page
10. Favorite Holiday -Double Page
11. On the Farm – Double Page
12. Memories of…….. – Double Page
Class 37B – Card Making
Prize: $5, $4, $3
- Thank You
- Get Well Soon
- Open Class