July, 22nd, 2022
Starting at 7:00 pm
Chairperson: Derek Robinson 613-633-7324
- All horses must show proof of Negative Coggins Test.
- The Beachburg Agricultural Society is not responsible for any accidents on the grounds in connection with the horse drawing competition.
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 20th, 2022 using Assist Expo. Please find the link on our website: beachburgfair.ca
- Proof of liability insurance will be requested for registration.
- An administration fee of 15% will be deducted from prize money.
- One gate pass for each horse entered will be provided to exhibitors, providing that they have registered by Friday, July 15th, 2022.
- Exhibitors must be members, therefore a $5 membership fee must be paid, if not already an existing member, during registration on the day of the show. A $5 deduction will be made for the following year’s membership fee.
- The Eastern Ontario Draft Horse Pulling Association rules will be followed.
- Light Class – 3,400 lbs and under
- Heavy Class – over 3,400 lbs
1st Prize ~ $200
2nd Prize ~ $175
3rd Prize ~ $150
4th Prize ~ $125
5th Prize ~ $100
Applies in both categories plus $50 for each remaining team that hitches in each class