Chairperson – Shelley Aadoson 613-646-2892
- All exhibits are to be placed on Thursday, July 23, 2020 between 2-4pm or 7-9pm.
- Judging will commence at 9am on Friday July 24, 2020.
- All photographs must be taken by exhibitor.
- This competition is for amateurs.
- All entries, must be 4 x 6 inch photos and mounted separately on white bristol board leaving a one inch border around picture. (No glass or frames will be accepted).
- Photos must not be entered in the competition more than once.
- Entries are to be picked up between the hours of 5 & 6pm sharp on Sunday July 26, 2020.
Prize Money: $4, $3, $2
Class 38A – The Sky’s the Limit
1. The night sky
2. Sunrise or sunset
4. Shapes in clouds
Class 38B – Seasons
1. Spring wildflowers
2. Summer gardens
3. Fall colours
4. Winter landscapes
Class 38C – Junior Photographer
*This class is open to photographers 15 years old and Younger*
1. Bird, flower, animal or insect.
3. Having fun
4. Family and friends
Class 38D – Portraits (posed or candid)
2. Pets or farm animals
3. Engagement, wedding or anniversary
4. Multi generations
Class 38E – Special
Remembering the Flood of 2019
1. Two photos, mounted together on white bristol board , pertaining to the 2019 flood. This could include before and after photo’s, workers, volunteers, damage, high water, etc.
Photo of the Fair
One photo is chosen from all the first place winners in the above classes and designated as the Photo of the Fair.