*Our apologies there will be no Women’s Institute competition or display this year. July 6th, 2021
- Open to all Institutes in North Renfrew.
- All exhibits to be placed on Thursday July from 2-4pm and 7-9pm.
- Judging will commence at 9am on Friday
- Please notify the Office with “Attention Angela Keller” at firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30th if you are putting in a display so space can be reserved.
- Exhibitors to pick up exhibits and displays On Sunday July at 5pm by 6pm sharp.
Prize Money: $40, $35, $30, $25, all others $20
keep in mind space for display is approx. 3ft in length by 2ft in depth
Display ~ 8 out of 10 items to constitutes a complete display.
All items to be owned by a WI member from the Branch entering the display.
- Homemade Birthday Card
- Two decorated cupcakes, which may include a candle, on a solid-coloured plate
- Framed picture of a themed birthday party, photo no bigger than 8″X 10″
- A wrapped “gift” (it will not be opened!), judged on the appearance of the wrapping
- A picture of a 90+ person celebrating their birthday (may include an index card explaining the occasion)
- Recycled wrapping paper
- A homemade bow
- Birthday centrepiece which may contain a balloon, no larger than 12” X 12” x 12″
- A scrapbook page with a birthday theme
- An orginal birthday poem, verse or song