- Open to all Institutes in North Renfrew.
- All exhibits to be placed on Thursday July 21st, 2022 from 2-4pm and 7-9pm.
- Judging will commence at 9am on Friday July 22nd, 2022
- Display space is approximately 3ft in length by 2ft in depth.
- Institutes must display ~ 8 out of 10 items to constitute a complete display.
- All items to be made or owned by a WI member from the Branch entering the display.
- Please notify the Office with “Attention Connie Robinson” at email@example.com before June 30th if you are putting in a display so space can be reserved.
- Exhibitors to pick up exhibits and displays On Sunday July 24th, 2022 at 5pm and by 6pm sharp.
Prize Money: $40, $35, $30, $25, all others $20
- Homemade Birthday Card for W.I.’s 125th Anniversary.
- Two decorated cupcakes, which may include a candle, on a solid-coloured plate.
- Framed picture of a themed birthday party, photo no bigger than 8″X 10″.
- A wrapped “gift” (it will not be opened!), judged on the appearance of the wrapping.
- A picture of a 90+ person celebrating their birthday (may include an index card explaining the occasion).
- Recycled wrapping paper.
- A homemade bow.
- Birthday centrepiece which may contain a balloon, no larger than 12” X 12” x 12″.
- A scrapbook page with a birthday theme.
- An original birthday poem, verse or song.